In the kit version, you will have to weld and paint each parts of the mini digger (with the exeption of the engine or hydraulic parts) before assembly. Warning, for this kit, you will need good welding skills.
In the welded and painted version, consumables aren't provided, you will need oil, PTFE and tools to assemble the mini digger.
Which equipment is needed ?
For a kit version, you will absolutly need every pieces of equipments to weld the digger yourself (blackplate SJ235 from 4 to 15mm thick).
For the welded and painted version you will need the following tools for assembly;
-Combination wrenches (spanners) size 8 to 27 (in metric),
- Drill bits Ø5.5 ,6.5 (in case a hole has been forgotten)
- tap and die M6 (in case a screw thread has been forgotten or painted over)
- ex keys,
- A good file to finish adjustments,
- PTFE tape of glue for the hydraulics,
- As consumables you will need: zip ties, thread-locking fluid (Loctite), Hydraulic oil, engine oil, gasoline, grease
Before placing an order, it is important to look at the product file and download the assembly guide to assess the difficulty of assembly.
You will need to plan for the assembly:
- A flat key set from 8 to 27
- drill Ø5.5, 6.5 (if you forget about the threads)
- M6 tap (if you forget about the threads)
- a key allen game,
- a good steel file to finish the adjustments,
- Teflon tape or glue for hydraulics,
- consumable provide: installation collar, threadlocker, hydraulic oil, engine oil, gasoline, grease
Before ordering, it is important to go to the product sheet and download the assembly instructions, you can judge the difficulty of this manufacture.